2nd Combined Matriculation Ceremony
Our 2nd Combined Matriculation Ceremony is coming up on 6th April, 2017 by 12.00, at the School Auditorium.
Admission is still on-going.
Batch 1 Admission List for 2016/2017 Session
These successful candidates are advised to log on to JAMB website - www.jamb.org.ng - to check their Admission Status and print their Admission Letters.
Change of Courses to ESUT Professional Diploma Programmes is acceptable on the Payment of Change of Course Fee of N5,000.00.
Our sister Institute - Institute of Administration and Technology, is affiliated with the Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
We run the following programmes under this relationship.
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Building Construction
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Political Science
Faculty of Education
- Accountancy Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Education
- Integrated Science
- Physics Education
Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics in GCE, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more that two (2) sittings.
- Two (2) of the passes must be relevant to the field of study
- Two (2) years for full-time students and Three (3) years for part-time students
- Professional Diploma which qualifies the graduate for a Direct Entry into the degree programme of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), in a similar or related discipline.
ESUT Pre-Degree Programme
The Enugu State University of Science and Techno logy (ESUT), has granted our sister institute - Institute of Administration and Technology (IAT),an approval to run their Pre-Degree Programmes that qualifies the graduates into 1st Year Degree Programmes in the ESUT.
Admission into these programmes, with 2 semester duration has commenced.
Admission for 2016/2017
Admissions into our Innovative National Diploma (ND) and Professional Diploma Programmes of ESUT, for 2016/2017 Session have commenced.
Interested candidates should please follow the steps below -
- 5 Credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB including English and Mathematics
- UTME score of 150 and above
- Collect the Admission Form from our Enugu Office (address below).
- Pay the processing fee of N5,500.00, through our sponsor's account
- Bank : Zenith Bank Plc.
- Account : Institute of Information and Communication Technology
- Acc no.: 1014333430
- Return the completed form and evidence of payment to any of our addresses below
- Forms can be purchased from the following banks in Enugu State
- Chidera MicroFinance Bank, New Haven, Enugu
- Good Shepherd MicroFinance Bank, Kenyatta, Enugu
- Union Bank Plc, Okpara Avenue, Enugu (near Peace Park)
- First City Monument Bank Plc, Agbani Road, Enugu (by Nise Bus-stop)
- IMF Bank, Awgu
Completed forms and evidence of payment can be submitted to any of our addresses below.
Enugu Liaison Office
173 Zik Avenue, Uwani
SIECO Industrial Estate, Awgu
(Awgu Town is off the Aki-na-Ukwa Junction on the Enugu/Port-Harcourt Express Way)
For enquiries, please contact : 08038818033, 09096028833